My Cup Over Flows!

BLESSINGS, BLESSINGS, BLESSINGS, they have totally ran me over this year. When the Lord says he will unleash them from his store house in heaven he is not kidding!

I just want to send a shout out! Praises to the Lord for all he has done for my family and extended friends here and across the world. This year has been full of blessings, he has shown me what trials and tribulations of the past can do. If you hang on long enough you will reap the reward of your harvest. To all my dear brothers and sisters in Christ if you are in a storm hang on, stay strong, be alert and know he is still there. Wait patiently through it because all things shall pass and when they do he will bless you beyond end! So Lord this is a shout out to you, this is a praise to your Holy name! Thank you for all that you have done for me...my cup overflows!!!!!